hey you got a laugh out of me and my daughter
I, elp6n, am a nerd, a geek (not any geek, a band geek too).
Now I know this is a shock to many of you, but yes, it's true.
Weird Al Yankovik is my favorite performer of all time.
The man is a genius.
I haven't laughed all day, until my sister sent me this.
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1719568
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
hey you got a laugh out of me and my daughter
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Right off it kind of reminded me of his spoof theme for All About the Pentiums
(Make sure video quality is at lease 300k)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Without looking...
white and nerdy...?
i 'heard' the whole cd....a few good ones on it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You got it.
they see me strollin, they laughin, know they think I'm white and nerdy...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i like the motorized scooter.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
That would be a Segway (not to be confused with a segue).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
whatever it is I like it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Confessions Part III (Usher Parody) is GREAT
Do I Creep You out (Taylor Hicks Parody) isn't bad
Don't download this song (sounds like we are the world kind of) is great for people who used to borrow songs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Weird Al rocks. Remember growing up and having to go get his newest album whenever it came out. The 80's was huge for him what did he put out like 5 albums in about 3 years.
Eat it, Eat it. Open up your mouth and feed it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks